Italy 51st in world graft rankings – TI
ROME. KAZINFORM - Italy rose two places to 51st in the latest perceived-corruption index issued by Transparency International (TI) this week, ANSA reports.
Italy is alongside Saudi Arabia and Rwanda and one spot below Malta in TI's ratings of 180 countries. Denmark and New Zealand led the rankings.
Finland and Sweden were next.
Canada lost four points, France and the UK three, and the US two. «We're happy to see a further improvement,» said Virginio Carnevali, president of Transparency International Italia.
- Iran’s parliament speaker contracts coronavirus
- Russia documents record-high 346 deaths from COVID-19 in past 24 hours
- Chinese mainland reports 42 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 22 in Xinjiang
- FIFA’s chief tests positive for COVID-19
- Coronavirus cases hit all-time high weekly number of over 2.8 mln – WHO
- New virus cases bounce back to triple digits in S.Korea again
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis