Israeli doctors share experience with Kazakhstani colleagues
NUR-SULTAN – Israeli and Kazakhstani doctors has held a video conference to share their experiences, Kazinform reported citing the Kazakh Foreign Ministry’s statement on Telegram.
«The purpose of the video conference was to discuss and share the best practices to curb the spread of coronavirus. With the assistance of Kazakhstani diplomats, similar video conferences were held with doctors from South Korea and Japan,» the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan said.
- 6,240 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- N Nazarbayev met with UAE Ambassador to Kazakhstan Mohammad Al-Jaber
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis