Israel sees highest daily spike in virus infections
JERUSALEM. KAZINFORM Israel recorded 6,861 more coronavirus cases over the past 24 hours, its highest single-day figure since February, the Health Ministry said on Wednesday.
As many as 24 new coronavirus-related fatalities have raised the nationwide death toll to 1,309, the ministry said in a statement, Anadolu Agency reports.
The total number of cases now rose to 200,235, including 144,394 recoveries, the ministry added.
According to the ministry, 631 patients are in critical condition.
Israel returned to a total coronavirus lockdown on Friday that will last for three weeks in an attempt to stem the spread of the virus.
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Cinemas to reopen in Mangistau region with 30% seating
- Turkey urges its citizens to wear masks, follow rules
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis