Islamabad hosts reception to mark Kazakhstan's Independence
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - A solemn reception on the occasion of the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan was held at Islamabad Marriott Hotel in the capital of Pakistan, the Kazakh Embassy in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Representatives of Pakistani ministries, prominent public figures and politicians, lawmakers, diplomatic corps, businessmen, scientists, and mass media attended the event celebrating the 23rd anniversary of Kazakhstan's Independence.
They congratulated people of Kazakhstan on the Independence Day, praised far-reaching policy carried out by President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and growing political weight of the country in the international arena.
Nursultan Nazarbayev's books about Kazakhstan, his international initiatives, the text of his recent state-of-the-nation address "Nurly zhol - Path to the Future" and materials dedicated to the upcoming EXPO 2017 in Astana were presented to the guests. Video materials about modern Kazakhstan were demonstrated as well.
- 60 Kazakhstanis airlifted from Qatar
- Maulen Asimbayev met with Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev accepts invitation of Vladimir Putin to attend Victory Parade
- India to evacuate its citizens from Kazakhstan
- Elbasy, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan hold telephone conversation
- Nazarbayev, Turkish President discuss coronavirus pandemic situation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis