Iranian FM Zarif attends Astana Club
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM – The 2019 Astana Club on the need for a safe and stable region started work with the attendance of political figures from different countries including Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in Astana on Tuesday, IRNA reports.
The inauguration ceremony of the event was held in the presence of Nursultan Nazarbayev, the former President of Kazakhstan.
Zarif is the especial lecturer of the conference.
Other political figures including former Vice-President of Egypt Mohamed ElBarade and former President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai will discuss the latest regional developments.
- Coronavirus: tests suggest 1.4m in Italy have antibodies
- Tokyo sees 309 new coronavirus cases
- Typhoon Hagupit makes landfall in China’s Zhejiang
- Global warming likely triggered S.Korea’s heavy rainfall: experts
- Number of COVID-19 cases across globe up by over 257,000 in past day
- Official: COVID-19 kills 215 more in Iran
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis