Iran among five candidates to host AFC Asian Cup 2027
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM The name of Iran is among five countries which have expressed interests in hosting the AFC Asian Cup 2027, Asian Football Confederation has announced.
The deadline for voicing candidacy was June 30, according to the AFC website, IRNA reports.
Iran, India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan are the five states which have expressed interest in hosting AFC Cup 2027.
Iran has also been among the candidates for hosting AFC Cup 2019 but ultimately UAE was chosen.
- Kazakhstani Putintseva advances to Top Seed Open 2nd round
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Astana’s Vlasov celebrates impressive victory atop of legendary Mont Ventoux
- Kazakhstani completes record-breaking swim across Lake Issyk-Kul
- Astana’s Vlasov 3rd in La Route D’Occitanie Stage 4 final classification
- Astana Pro Team announces team’s roster for Milano-Torino 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis