IOC, Tokyo Games organizers to hold talks about new schedule
TOKYO. KAZINFORM The International Olympic Committee and the organizing committee of the Tokyo Games will hold telephone talks on Monday to discuss the new schedule following the postponement of the games, sources close to the matter said.
The Olympics, which had been scheduled to take place from July 24 this year, were postponed last week due to the new coronavirus pandemic, Kyodo reports.
- India becomes 7th worst-hit country due to COVID-19
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- BTS' agency Big Hit opens online global audition
- Brazil's GDP to shrink 6.25 pct in 2020: economists
- NASA warns about ‘potentially dangerous’ asteroid approaching Earth
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis