International scientific publications by Kazakhstani scientists on the rise
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – There has been increase in the number of international scientific publications by Kazakhstani scientists, Kazinform has learnt from the Science Committee of the Education and Science Ministry of Kazakhstan.
According to the Science Committee, between 2011 and 2019 the country has lept from 122nd to 87th place according to the number of articles and reviews published in the most prestigious journals of the first quartile of the Web of Science database.
According to the Committee, potential of scientists reflected in the number of reputable publications and citation contributes to the rankings.
Each of the five publications by Kazakhstani scholars has been published in top 25% of the international journals in the past 5 years. It is also added that Web of Science and Scopus databases include 28,973 and 33,116 publications, respectively.
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- ATP 250 Astana Open to kick off in Nur-Sultan on Oct 25
- President calls on increasing women’s share in senior positions up to 30%
- Kazakh President instructs to introduce child wellbeing index
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis