Interim head of Public Health Department of Almaty city appointed
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – Zhanar Madeyeva has been named as an interim head of the Public Health Department of Almaty city, Kazinform has learnt from the department’s press service.
Deputy head of the department Ms Madeyeva will temporary assume the responsibilities of Kamalzhan Nadyrov who stepped down from the post.
Nadyrov has held the post since June 2020. He resigned from the job voluntarily.
The appointment of the new head of the Public Health Department of Almaty city will be announced later.
- 2 major cities lead in number of SMEs in Kazakhstan
- ResiliArt Debate – Museums during the Pandemic: Adapting to the New Normal
- Almaty channeled KZT 89 bln to fight coronavirus
- Kazakhstan-India Peacekeeper Training Class unveiled in Almaty
- Emergency Department’s Civil Defense and Military Units Committee names new Chairman
- Senate deputies elect judges of Supreme Court
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis