Inter-parliamentary relations discussed in Majlis Al-Shura of Saudi Arabia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Last week, H.E. Mr. Berik Aryn, Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Saudi Arabia met with H.E. Mr. Abdulaziz bin Abdulkarim Al-Issa, Chairman of the Islamic and Judicial Affairs Committee, Chairman of the Kazakh-Saudi Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Committee.
During the meeting, parties discussed the ways of further strengthening of inter-parliamentary relations between the two countries and exchanged views on the implementation of activities that will contribute to the comprehensive development of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Saudi Arabia.
- 76 Kazakhstanis airlifted from Ukraine
- Donald Trump congratulates Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on Nauryz holiday
- Kazakh President holds telephone conversation with Head of People’s Republic of China Xi Jinping
- Kazakh and Russian Presidents debate coronavirus spread prevention issues
- None of Kazakhstani diplomats infected with COVID-19, MFA
- Kazakhstan expects humanitarian aid from South Korea, China, Japan and Switzerland - MFA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis