Infectious diseases bed occupancy at 56% across Kazakhstan – Health Ministry
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The occupancy rate of infectious diseases beds stands at 56% in Kazakhstan, Health Minister Alexei Tsoi told a government session, Kazinform correspondent reports.
At a government session, the minister said that the country has been in the «red zone» for coronavirus since July 26. Turkestan region is the only area in the «yellow zone».
«As of August 3, the occupancy of infectious diseases beds stands at 56% and that of intensive care beds is 44% across the country,» said Tsoi.
According to him, Nur-Sultan and Shymkent cities have the highest infectious diseases bed occupancy, while Akmola, Atyrau, Mangistau regions, and Nur-Sultan city have the highest ICU bed occupancy.
- Humanitarian sphere has reached a new level - Kazakh Secretary of State
- Above 100 kids treated for coronavirus in Almaty
- Rybakina stuns Russian Veronika Kudermetova in 1st round of WTA event in Czech Republic
- COVID-19: Brazil has 21.24 mi cases, 590.9k deaths
- Kazakhstan’s 3 areas in COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- Over 82 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis