Industrial projects worth billions of tenge planned for 2018
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - 150 new industrial projects are planned to be launched in Kazakhstan in 2018, Kazinform refers to Minister for Investments and Development Zhenis Kassymbek.
"This year it is planned to launch more than 150 projects to the amount of KZT 1 trillion which will provide 15,000 jobs", Zhenis Kassymek informed at the Ministry meeting today in Astana.
The Minister also reminded that in 2017 120 projects were already started up to the amount of KZT 1,5 trillion within the framework of the industrialization map. Those projects created about 10,000 permanent jobs.
- S. Korean assembly approves 3rd virus response extra budget worth 35.1 tln won
- ANSA: Italian firms' turnover to drop 7% in 2020 - BoI
- Kazakhstan to develop new entrepreneurship development agenda
- Employment Roadmap creates above 120,000 jobs
- Korea's exports dip 7.5 pct in first 20 days of June
- More than 224,000 Kazakhstanis participate in Yenbek state program
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis