Indian PM Modi, arrived in Astana, tweets in the Kazakh language
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has shown his diplomatic respect to Kazakhstan tweeting (@narendramodi) in the Kazakh language.
His first tweet Head of Government of India posted upon arrival at the airport of Astana city.
"Үндістанның Орталық Азиядағы сенімді досы - Қазақстанға келгеніме өте қуаныштымын. (I am happy to be in Kazakhstan. India's very valued friend in Central Asia)," Mr. Modi posted.
The second tweet was accompanied with a picture of him and his Kazakhstan's counterpart Karim Massimov.
"Премьер-Министр Кәрім Мәсімов, ыстық ықыласпен қарсы алғаныңызға алғысымды білдіремін. (Thank you PM Karim Massimov for the memorable welcome)," tweeted Mr. Modi on Tuesday.
Note that the head of the Indian Government has 13.5 million followers on his Twitter account.
- Kazakhstan to buy 100 passenger carriages
- Above 196,000 jobs created under Roadmap and other state programs
- 25,000 medical workers passed coronavirus tests
- 60 Kazakhstanis airlifted from Qatar
- Maulen Asimbayev met with Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev calls for higher salaries for health workers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis