Indian PM Modi, arrived in Astana, tweets in the Kazakh language
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has shown his diplomatic respect to Kazakhstan tweeting (@narendramodi) in the Kazakh language.
His first tweet Head of Government of India posted upon arrival at the airport of Astana city.
"Үндістанның Орталық Азиядағы сенімді досы - Қазақстанға келгеніме өте қуаныштымын. (I am happy to be in Kazakhstan. India's very valued friend in Central Asia)," Mr. Modi posted.
The second tweet was accompanied with a picture of him and his Kazakhstan's counterpart Karim Massimov.
"Премьер-Министр Кәрім Мәсімов, ыстық ықыласпен қарсы алғаныңызға алғысымды білдіремін. (Thank you PM Karim Massimov for the memorable welcome)," tweeted Mr. Modi on Tuesday.
Note that the head of the Indian Government has 13.5 million followers on his Twitter account.
- Elbasy, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan hold telephone conversation
- N Nazarbayev, Turkish President discuss coronavirus pandemic situation
- Kazakhstan, Mongolia exchanged letters of ratification of Treaty on transfer of sentenced persons
- Kazakhstan plans to up poultry production
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan talk over phone
- Kazakh Minister visits new infectious diseases hospital in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis