India's COVID-19 tally rises to 29,274,823
NEW DELHI. KAZINFORM - India's COVID-19 tally rose to 29,274,823 on Friday, with 91,702 new cases recorded in the past 24 hours, said the federal health ministry, Xinhua reports.
Besides, 3,403 deaths were reported since Thursday morning, taking the death toll to 363,079.
This was the fourth consecutive day when less than 100,000 cases were registered across the country, after peaking to over 400,000 for several days in April-May which was dubbed as the pandemic's second wave.
There are 1,121,671 active cases in India, with a decrease of 46,281 in the past 24 hours.
A total of 27,790,073 people have been cured and discharged from hospitals across the country, with 134,580 new recoveries.
- Hungary 1st country in EU to recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passports
- Nearly 1.05bln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in China
- Almost 700 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Kazakh PM got vaccinated against COVID-19
- Slovakia’s recovery and resilience plan gets green light
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis