India reports 18,987 new cases, 34,020,730 in total
NEW DELHI. KAZINFORM India's COVID-19 tally rose to 34,020,730 on Thursday, as 18,987 new cases were registered during the past 24 hours across the country, latest data from the federal health ministry showed.
Besides, 246 deaths due to the pandemic since Wednesday morning took the total death toll to 451,435. Most number of deaths, 123, were reported from the southern state of Kerala, which continues to be the worst COVID-affected state in India. It was followed by 49 deaths in the southwestern state of Maharashtra, Xinhua reports.
There are still 206,586 active COVID-19 cases in the country despite a decline of 1,067 during the past 24 hours.
A total of 33,362,709 people have been successfully cured and discharged from hospitals so far, out of which 19,808 were discharged during the past 24 hours.
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Pfizer-BioNTech says vaccine 91% effective in younger children
- Butantan study shows higher efficiency of CoronaVac
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis