India administers record 25 million anti-Covid jabs in a day
NEW DELHI. KAZINFORM India administered over 25 million vaccines against Covid-19 on Friday, a new record achieved through a special campaign to mark Prime Minister Narendra Modis 71st birthday.
«I would like to appreciate all the doctors, medical staff, people in administration in the country. With your efforts, India made a record of vaccinating more than 2.5 crore (25 million) people in a single day yesterday,» Modi said in a video message on Saturday, EFE reports.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis