Inbound travelers: all tested negative for coronavirus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On November 28, 12 international flights arriving from Germany, Egypt, the UAE, Russia, Turkey, Belarus and Uzbekistan landed in Kazakhstan, the Telegram Channel of the interdepartmental commission for COVID-19 prevention reports.
1,244 out of 1,337 passengers had medical certificates with negative PCR test results. All those arrived without PCR test certificates were taken to the quarantine clinics to undergo PCR tests for coronavirus. All 93 were tested negative.
- Russia reports over 19,100 daily coronavirus cases
- Kazakh President inks decree to establish Financial Monitoring Agency
- Kazakhstan to boost exports to Serbia
- India set to resume regular international air travel
- Kazakh-Russian coop discussed in Moscow
- Almaty to tighten quarantine: all coronavirus positive to be hospitalized
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis