In the footsteps of Al-Farabi int’l expedition to be launched
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – A documentary Teacher’s comeback will be made on the occasion of the 1150th anniversary of Abu Nasr Al-Farabi, Minister of Culture and Sports of Kazakhstan Aktoty Raimkulova revealed Thursday, Kazinform reports.
While speaking at the extended session of the ministry, Aktoty Raimkulova said that the celebrations of the 1150th anniversary of Abu Nasr Al-Farabi had kicked off in Almaty city at a high level earlier this week. She also reminded that the Al-Farabi Center was unveiled at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Minister Raimkulova also informed there are plans to organize an international expedition In the footsteps Al-Farabi and install a copy of the monument to Al-Farabi in Damascus in Turkestan region.
It bears to remind that Kazakhstan marks the 1150th anniversary of Al-Farabi in 2020. The corresponding decree was signed by President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
- Kazakh President suggests revision to country’s regulations on use of national symbols
- Medical buses to arrive in W Kazakhstan rgn
- Over 3 thou km of collective water pipes to be built in Kazakhstan in next 5 yrs
- 200-bed infectious diseases hospital under construction in Turkestan
- We are committed to providing 100% of Kazakhstanis with drinking water by 2025 - Atamkulov
- Kazakh PM instructs ministries, administrations to keep under control water supply issues
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis