Illegal dumps to be liquidated in Atyrau
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM - Illegal garbage dumps will be liquidated in the city of Atyrau, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The city Akimat has already started the work on the elimination of illegal dumps.
According to the city department of housing and communal services, 259 illegal dumps have been identified in the city.
There was created a working group to resolve the issue. Special equipment was also allocated. To date, 3 fly dumps were cleared. 120 tons of garbage has been removed from the sites.
- Schoolchildren to receive over 22 thou computers in Atyrau rgn
- Cardiac Center resumes routine surgeries and treatment in Atyrau
- Charitable marathon kicks off in Atyrau
- 6 oxygen stations to be built in Atyrau rgn
- 233 thou tested for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Gas processing plant to be built in Atyrau rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis