Ice-slick, rough wind and fog expected in Kazakhstan Oct 17
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Heavy rains, fog and ice-slick are forecast to hit locally Kazakhstan tomorrow, October 17, Kazhydromet reports.
Northwest wind gusting 15-20 m/s will linger for another day in the Kazakh capital city.
Fog and slippery surface will grip Kostanay region. High wind will hit the region locally.
Rough wind will also batter East Kazakhstan region gusting up to 23-28 m/s.
North Kazakhstan will face fog and ice-slick in two days to come. High wind will sweep through the region at a speed of 15-20 m/s, 25 m/s.
- Colder temperatures forecast for some regions of Kazakhstan
- Occasional showers heading to Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to wake up to weather without precipitation
- Inclement weather forecast for Kazakhstan on Sept 29
- Cold snap, fog, gusty winds predicted in Kazakhstan in early October
- Weather without precipitation in store for Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis