Hungary to build dairy factory in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM "Hungary will invest into construction of a dairy factory in Kazakhstan," Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orbán revealed following the talks with Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
"We were the first to support establishing the financial centre in Nur-Sultan. We founded the Kazakhstan-Hungary Investment Fund which has already delivered benefits. We have already launched the first investment project in agriculture. The second project has started. We will build a diary factory," Viktor Orbán said.
It is noteworthy that Kazakhstan is the fourth largest intra-CIS trade partner of Hungary.
In 2018, the mutual trade turnover reached USD 139.2 billion.
- President Tokayev accepts invitation of Vladimir Putin to attend Victory Parade
- India to evacuate its citizens from Kazakhstan
- Elbasy, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan hold telephone conversation
- Nazarbayev, Turkish President discuss coronavirus pandemic situation
- Kazakhstan, Mongolia exchanged letters of ratification of Treaty on transfer of sentenced persons
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan talk over phone
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis