Hungarian PM: We feel at home in Kazakhstan
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban told that he feels at home in Kazakhstan as opposed to the EU. He told it after the talks in Astana.
"We are always glad to come to Kazakhstan. We are equal in political terms in the European Union, but genealogically we are different. When we go to Brussels we do not have any relatives there. But when we come to Kazakhstan we have close people here. It is a strange feeling for us but it is true. Therefore, Hungarian delegations always come to Kazakhstan with pleasure," the Prime Minister of Hungary told.
According to him, 6 of 11 members of the Government of Hungary joined him in his trip to Kazakhstan.
"Cooperation between our countries goes far beyond the simple formality. When Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Massimov visited Hungary it served as a new impetus for development of the relations between the countries. The visit also strengthened the friendship between Hungary and Kazakhstan. We are glad that our countries enjoy such relations," he added.
V. Orban also expressed his opinion that Kazakhstan was one of the rapidly developing countries of the world. "Kazakhstan has developed immensely over the recent 20 years. This is another reason for us to develop deep cooperation with Kazakhstan," Mr. Orban concluded.
- Kazakhstan bans exports of potatoes, carrots and livestock
- Kazakhstan detects no Omicron COVID-19 strain, Healthcare Ministry
- Coronavirus patients decreased by 4.2 times for past 3 months
- Kazakhstan confirms 971,541 coronavirus cases
- Kazakh Health Minister meets with WHO Director-General in Geneva
- North Kazakhstan remains in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis