Hundreds of houses destroyed in bushfires in Australia
SYDNEY. KAZINFORM More than a hundred fires were raging on Friday along Australia's east coast, several of them on the outskirts of Sydney, where the heat is expected to exacerbate the flames that have burned hundreds of houses, EFE reports.
In the state of New South Wales, 46 fires are out of control, including six under the «Watch and Act» alert, which is issued when public safety is at risk, the state's Rural Fire Service said.
- ANSA: Italy, USA sign moon-exploration agreement
- UK records another 6,042 coronavirus cases
- Australia rescues last 20 whales stranded off western coast
- Trump nominates conservative Barrett as Supreme Court justice
- India's COVID-19 tally surpasses 5.9 million
- Brazil's COVID-19 death toll tops 141,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis