Humanitarian aid from Qatar delivered to N Kazakhstan hospitals
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM - Humanitarian aid was delivered to North Kazakhstan region from Qatar, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The region received about 30 thousand pieces of goods. Humanitarian aid was distributed among 27 medical organizations of the region.
The first city hospital received 30 medical protective suits, 170 pieces of surgical suits, 300 pieces of goggles and disposable face masks. Similar assistance was provided to provisional hospitals.
A working group, which included employees of the Anti-Corruption Service, police department and public organizations, has been created in the region. The group tracks the flow of humanitarian aid.
- N Kazakhstan reports near 50% drop in ambulance calls
- District hospital receives equipment to treat COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Almost 200 beat coronavirus in North Kazakhstan region in past 24 hours
- N Kazakhstan: Showers and thunderstorms expected in August
- 17 people evacuated due to house fire in Petropavlovsk
- Oxygen stations to be set up in N Kazakhstan hospitals by fall
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis