Human remains found in area where Chilean air force plane went missing
SANTIAGO de CHILE. KAZINFORM Human remains have been found near the area where an Antarctica-bound Chilean military plane with 38 people on board recently disappeared, a regional official told EFE Wednesday, EFE reports.
The announcement came shortly after the Chilean Air Force (FACh) reported finding sponge remains from the aircraft floating in the sea at the same location, the Drake Passage that separates South America from Antarctica, whose waters are considered some of the most turbulent on the planet.
- Unemployment up 27.6% in Brazil in 4 months of pandemic
- Latin America remains region most affected by COVID-19
- Tobacco responsible for 20% of deaths from coronary heart disease
- Abu Dhabi climbs international rankings as business events destination
- Spotlight: Experts warn COVID-19 may surge in fall, winter as death toll in U.S. tops 200,000
- Heavy rain predicted as typhoon heads for eastern Japan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis