Hot weekend weather ahead for Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Scorching heat will linger in most regions of Kazakhstan this weekend, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
"Hot weather that has gripped most regions of Kazakhstan is the result of hot and dry masses of air coming from Iraq and Iran. Temperature will rise to +35,+40°C in most regions of the country. Even higher temperature of +40,+45°C will torment the south of Kazakhstan.
Meteorologists predict occasional showers and colder temperature in eastern Kazakhstan where mercury will rise to +25,+35°C.
Occasional showers and slight drop in temperature is expected in the west of the country.
- Kazakhstan to brace for thunderstorms, squally wind on Aug 13
- Mets issue weather forecast for next three days
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Unstable weather forecast to bring thunderstorms, hail across Kazakhstan Aug 9
- 13 investment projects go ahead in Turkestan rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis