Hit-and-run driver hits woman at crosswalk in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – A woman was hit by a car at the intersection of Kenesary and Imanbayeva streets in Nur-Sultan on Tuesday morning, Kazinform reports.
According to reports, the accident happened when the woman was crossing the crosswalk at 9:00 am. The hit-and-run driver hit the woman at the full speed and fled the scene.
The woman sustained various injuries and is in stable condition right now.
The police have identified the hit-and-run driver. He is yet to be detained.
- Woman killed in hit-and-run accident in E Kazakhstan rgn
- Arbat to appear in Kazakh capital
- 4 killed after van overturns in Mangistau
- Man runs over 1yo boy while reversing car in Karaganda rgn
- Nur-Sultan mayor inspects construction of largest mosque in Central Asia
- Nur-Sultan quarantine measures extended for two more weeks
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis