Highway closed due to winter storm in Karaganda rgn
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM – A highway is closed due to winter weather conditions in Karaganda region, Kazinform cites the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of Kazakhstan.
Traffic movement on Zhezkazgan-Petropavlovsk highway (between 24 km and 136 km), namely the site linking Satpayev and Ulytau villages, Karaganda region is restricted due to worsening weather as snow and storm are battering resulting in poor visibility.
- Cold spell forecast for Kazakhstan for next 3 days
- Weather forecast for Kazakhstan Oct 18
- Weather without precipitation forecast in most of Kazakhstan Oct 17
- Foggy conditions forecast for 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Weather without precipitation forecast for most of Kazakhstan Oct 16
- Warm spell predicted in Kazakhstan Oct 16-18
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis