High wind alert issued for Atyrau region
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – Blizzard and black ice are forecast for Atyrau region, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
According to Kazakhstan’s state weather agency, northwesterly wind gusting up to 15-20 mps will batter Atyrau region on February 26.
Gusty wind is expected in the city of Atyrau as well.
Probability of storm is 90-95%.
- Heavy precipitation forecast for Kazakhstan April 8
- 1 dead as monster wind wreaks havoc in Akmola region
- Cold snap, precipitation heading to Nur-Sultan, regions of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s irrigated lands acreage to double in 10 years
- 82yo coronavirus infected resident of Atyrau rgn in serious condition
- Rain and snow mix forecast for Kazakhstan Apr 7
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis