High wind alert issued for 2 regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Storm alert has been issued in the city of Shymkent as well as Turkestan and Kyzylorda regions for high wind, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Dust storm, easterly wind gusting up to 23 mps are forecast for Turkestan region on June 7.
Easterly wind will gust up to 15-20 mps in Shymkent and Turkestan cities on June 7. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
Northeasterly wind with gusts of 15-20 mps will persist in Kyzylorda region. Probability of storm is 90-100%.
- Thundershowers, hail and high wind to batter Kazakhstan
- Thunderstorm, gusty wind heading to 2 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Mets issue storm warning for Kazakh capital and some regions
- Scorching heat to roast N Kazakhstan in July
- Rainy weather expected in Kazakhstan Jul 2-4
- Storm to batter 5 regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis