Heavy rainfall to batter Turkestan rgn
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A storm alert is issued for three regions of Kazakhstan, Kazhydromet reports.
The town of Kokshetau will wake up tomorrow to a foggy morning and icy roads. A strong wind will batter during the day. Chances of storm are high.
On February 26 a high wind gusting 15-20 m/s, sometimes up to 23-28 m/s will sweep through Kostanay region. Chances of storm are high.
Heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and wild wind up to 23-28m/s are expected tomorrow to batter Turkestan region.
Shymkent will also face a downpour accompanied by a wind gusting up to 25 m/s.
- Cold snap, precipitation heading to Nur-Sultan, regions of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s irrigated lands acreage to double in 10 years
- Rain and snow mix forecast for Kazakhstan Apr 7
- Bad weather conditions predicted in Kazakh capital, several regions
- Taraz to impose quarantine on Apr 7
- Cold spell heading to Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis