Heavy flood claims lives of 4 people in southern Iran
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM - Public relations department of Iran's Emergency Organization said on Monday that heavy floods have killed 4 people and left one missing in Fars, Khuzestan and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad provinces over the last 24 hours, Kazinform reports citing IRNA.
Based on the reports, a twenty-year-old man in Zarrin Dasht and three men in Kazeroun were killed.
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- BTS' agency Big Hit opens online global audition
- Brazil's GDP to shrink 6.25 pct in 2020: economists
- NASA warns about ‘potentially dangerous’ asteroid approaching Earth
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis