Healthcare to sustainably develop further, Kazakh Minister
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakh Healthcare Minister Yelzhan Birtanov commented on the President's instruction to raise healthcare spending up to 10% of GDP, Kazinform reports.
"We are really happy and excited that the Head of State has charged to increase healthcare and education spending from current 7% up to 10% of GDP within five years to come. We hope that the country's healthcare will sustainably develop further," Birtanov told journalists.
"Funding should be channeled for realization of the targeted reforms that will provide substantial improvement in public service," he resumed.
- All regional governors and some ministers deserve reprimands, President
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- Head of State proposes environmental education as school subject
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- President: High time to step up pharmaceuticals production
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis