Health Ministry’s Committee on goods control and safety names new deputy head
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Muratzhan Kazhgaliyev has been named Deputy Director-General for medical products – member of the Board of the National Center for Expertise of Medicines and Medical Devices of the Committee on Goods and Services Control and Safety of the Health Ministry, Kazinform reports.
Mr. Kazhgaliyev is a graduate of the Gumilyev Eurasian National University, majoring in biotechnology. In 2009, he earned his master’s degree in biology at the Gumilyev Eurasian National University. In 2015, he graduated from the Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade, where he studied management.
Between February 2009 and March 2010, he acted as a head of the medical technology and logistics division at Diamond Cardio med.
In 2018, he served as a head of the Medical Technology Monitoring Center of the National Center for Expertise of Medicines and Medical Devices of the Committee on Goods and Services Control and Safety of the Health Ministry.
Up until the recent appointment, he has worked as a 1st category specialist at the Department of Medical Products Evaluation.
- Mangistau rgn names new Deputy Governor
- New appointment announced at Kazakh Agency for Strategic Planning and Reforms
- New First Deputy Governor of Atyrau region named
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Justice
- Amirgaliyev relieved of the post of Executive Secretary of Justice Ministry
- Almaty names new governor of Zhetysu district
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis