Health ministry issues latest update on COVID-19 numbers in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In Kazakhstan, 25,053 people are being treated for the COVID-19 virus, including 108 children, Kazinform reports citing the Health Ministry.
Out of 25,053 coronavirus patients, hospital and out-patient treatments are provided to 5,364 and 19,689 people, respectively.
There are 171 COVID-19 cases in the country that are serious. The number of critical cases stands at 28. The lives of 42 COVID-19 patients depend on ventilators.
- Kostanay rgn reports over 200 daily COVID-19 cases
- New virus cases in 1,300s for 2nd day; virus fight dogged by delta variant, vacationers
- Kazakhstan’s 16 areas in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
- Over 87 thou people under COVID-19 treatment in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 23 in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan’s COVID-19 recoveries up by 2,625
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis