Health ministry issues latest update on COVID-19 numbers in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In Kazakhstan, 25,053 people are being treated for the COVID-19 virus, including 108 children, Kazinform reports citing the Health Ministry.
Out of 25,053 coronavirus patients, hospital and out-patient treatments are provided to 5,364 and 19,689 people, respectively.
There are 171 COVID-19 cases in the country that are serious. The number of critical cases stands at 28. The lives of 42 COVID-19 patients depend on ventilators.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis