Head of State visits out-patient clinic in Shymkent
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has paid a visit to out-patient clinic №3 in Shymkent, the Akorda press service reports.
During the visit, the Kazakh leader was informed of key indicators of healthcare system development in southern Kazakhstan, including introduction of new technologies.
Nursultan Nazarbayev also had a talk with the staff of the clinic and wished them success in their work.
The 500-seat modernly equipped out-patient clinic was built in Shymkent under the "100 schools, 100 hospitals" project.
- How many COVID-19 deaths Kazakhstan registered in past 24 hours
- Nursultan Nazarbayev beats COVID-19
- Tokyo logs 107 more COVID-19 cases, biggest daily rise in 2 months
- Brazilian state requires masks in bid to slow coronavirus spread
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan confirms 14,059 recoveries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis