Head of State visits Astana Hub
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visited the Astana Hub, Kazinform reported.
«Digital reality is becoming a norm of life. Visiting Astana Hub I convinced that the innovative digital environment is being formed in the country. The Digital Center is providing the greater part of government services in electronic way. According to the UN rankings Kazakhstan is 26th in the world», Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s Twitter account reads.
The President noted that the Astana IT University and the Alem programming school are forming a new generation of IT talents.
- 33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
- Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 68,000
- Astana Pro Team revealed roster for Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge 2020
- Kazakhstan adds over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis