Head of State to chair extended session of People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan Council
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The extended session of the Council of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan chaired by Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev is expected to be held today, Kazinform has learnt from the President’s Press Secretary Berik Uali.
Berik Uali shared via his official Facebook account that President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will chair the extended session of the Council of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan.
The event is set to be held online and aired live via Khabar 24 TV channel. It will start at 11:00 am Nur-Sultan time.
- Kazakhstan’s Zhumagulov suffers KO loss to Manel Kape in UFC fight
- US President Joseph Biden congratulates Kazakhstan on 30th anniversary of independence
- Head of State receives Prosecutor General Gizat Nurdauletov
- President Tokayev meets with Anti-corruption Agency Head Marat Akhmetzhanov
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Human Rights Commission under the Kazakh President convenes for meeting
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis