Head of State supports IOC decision to postpone Tokyo Olympics
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State has expressed support towards the initiative of the Prime Minister of Japan and the IOC’s decision to postpone the Olympic Games in Tokyo, Kazinform reported.
«Greatly support the initiative of Mr. Abe, PM of Japan, to postpone the Olympic Games in Tokyo, and appropriate decision of IOC. We all need to reassess the necessity of OG, too much money is spent on them, priority must be given to massive sport accessible for the kids.», Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s Twitter reads.
- President holds telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo
- President tasks Government and akimats to replenish stabilization funds
- Kazakhstan ready to provide humanitarian aid to countries in need of help, Tokayev
- Kazakh President visits ‘Continental Logistics’ center
- President congratulates Kazakhstani scientists who developed Covid-19 test systems
- Reuven Rivlin invited Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to visit Israel
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis