Head of State receives Senate Speaker
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Senate Speaker Maulen Ashimbayev, the Akorda press service reports.
During the meeting they debated legislative support of the President’s instructions. The Speaker told about adoption of new laws, including amendments to the republican budget and election laws. The laws were signed by the Head of State.
As the Speaker said since the beginning of the session the Senators initiated 12 draft laws, 3 of them were approved by the Parliament, 4 were submitted to the Senate and Majilis. He also told about development of inter-parliamentary cooperation, strengthening of ties with legislative bodies of Russia, Uzbekistan, and others.
- Tokayev calls for joint efforts in ensuring rule of law at meeting of CIS Coordinating Council of Prosecutors General
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev delivers speech at General Debates of 76th UNGA session
- Video recapping 1st day of President’s working visit to Mangistau rgn released
- President familiarizes with projects in Mangistau region’s tourism cluster
- President Tokayev visits Khalyk Arena Sports Complex
- President holds session on socioeconomic development of Mangistau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis