Head of State receives President of Exploration & Production of Total
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Arnaud Breuillac, President of the Exploration & Production of Total, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The implementation of a number of projects in the hydrocarbon sector, further prospects for cooperation between Kazakhstan and Total, as well as the possibility for new investment projects were discussed during the meeting.
Arnaud Breuillac told the President about the plans to transform the company’s activities towards green technologies and its intention to rename the company into TotalEnergies.
Total E&P’s President also affirmed the company’s readiness to invest in major oil and gas projects in Kazakhstan, including the second phase at Kashagan oilfield, and to a number of renewable energy projects.
President Tokayev commended Total’s decision to change its development strategy, stressing Kazakhstan’s commitment to achieving carbon neutrality by 2060.
At the meeting, Arnaud Breuillac also introduced to Kassym-Jomart Tokayev Total E&P’s new Vice-President for the Caspian sea and the southern European region Christine Haley.
- President Tokayev congratulates Kazakhstanis on Public Service Day
- Head of State receives Chairman of Kazakh Agency for Protection and Development of Competition
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent congratulatory telegram to newly elected President of Iran Ebrahim Raisi
- Kazakhstan ratifies agr’t on coop with Azerbaijan in migration
- Kazakh President visits outpatient’s clinic in Nur-Sultan
- President unveils memorial in honor of medical workers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis