Head of State receives PM, CEO of Samruk-Kazyna Fund
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Prime Minister Askar Mamin and Chairman of the Board of JSC «Samruk-Kazyna» Almasadam Satkaliyev, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The President was informed of the implementation of new important investment projects aimed at enhancing the quality of life and mobility of Kazakhstan’s population, improving environmental situation and creating new work places.
The new investment projects are related to the water supply of western Kazakhstan, gasification of the regions, construction of power engineering facilities as well as the development of transit and transport potential of the country.
Following results of the meeting, the Head of State gave specific instructions regarding the implementation of those infrastructural projects.
- Tokayev receives Saudi Investment Minister Khalid Al-Falih
- Kazakh President receives Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Mustafa Şentop
- Constructive dialogue between authorities, society important – Minister Balayeva
- 30 Saudi companies eager to invest in Kazakhstan
- Round table dated to 30th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s Independence held in Australia
- Astana Media Week-2021 kicks off in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis