Head of State receives National Bank chairman
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan Yerbolat Dossayev, Kazinform reports referring to Akorda's press service.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was informed about the current situation in the financial market and the results of the implementation of the monetary policy for January-April 2020. Yerbolat Dossayev reported on the progress of accomplishment of anti-crisis measures and approaches aimed at restoration of economic growth.
The President noted the critical importance of tight control over the use of funds allocated to the Employment Roadmap.
Following the meeting, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev gave Yerbolat Dossayev a number of specific instructions.
- President briefed on national railways company’s activities
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- International reserves up $2.4bn – National Bank
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit $42.5bln since year began
- Kazakhstan’s GDP contracts by 2.9 pct
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis