Head of State receives Minister of Justice
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received Minister of Justice Marat Beketayev, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of Akorda.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev heard a report on the key results of the Ministry’s work in 2020.
Marat Beketayev briefed the President on the progress in the development of draft laws, their legal examination and the work on the provision of legal assistance to general public and entrepreneurs.
Minister Beketayev informed of a number of initiatives aimed at regulating the activity of lawyers and legal consultants, digitalization of their services, upgrading professional qualification of specialists in that sphere, etc.
In conclusion, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed Marat Beketayev to continue the work on provision of the qualitative preparation of draft laws and to implement the initiatives on legal assistance to general public and entrepreneurs at a high level.
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Human Rights Commission under the Kazakh President convenes for meeting
- Kazakhstan ratifies agreements on military-technical assistance with Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
- Kazakh President signs Law On 2022-2024 Republican budget
- Int'l forum on evolution of party-political system of Kazakhstan starts in Nur-Sultan
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Switzerland hold talks in Geneva
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis