Head of State receives Kazakhstan Temir Zholy board chairman
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Today Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received Sauat Mynbayev Chairman of the Board of JSC «NC «Kazakhstan Temir Zholy», Kazinform reports citing the press service of Akorda.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was informed on the main results of the national company’s activities within 2019 and prospects for railway transport further development.
In addition Sauat Mynbayev reported on some legislative and regulatory aspects of the company.
Following the meeting, the Head of State gave a number of specific instructions. In particular, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev stated the need to increase the volume of cargo turnover, container transit, share of local content and improve the quality of passenger transportation.
- President briefed on national railways company’s activities
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis