Head of State receives Education Minister
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received the Minister of Education and Science Askhat Aimagambetov, Kazinform reports referring to the press service of Akorda.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was reported on the progress of preparations for the new academic year and the execution of earlier given instructions. The President highlighted the critical importance of ensuring an orderly beginning of the school year emphasizing the need to support children from vulnerable families.
Head of State instructed Askhat Aimagambetov to continue work aimed at improving the status of teachers, protecting them from performing nonrelevant functions and ensure the planned increase in wages by 25% from January 2021.
In addition, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev set tasks to further expand the academic independence of universities, improve the quality of higher education and develop university science.
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- KZT1.8bn allocated to update research institutes’ infrastructure in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan and Romania debate education cooperation
- Kazakh President addressed High-Level Meeting to commemorate 75th Anniversary of UN
- UNGA High-Level Meeting starts its work
- Students in greater Seoul return to school as virus slows, learning gap widens
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis