Head of State received Prosecutor General Gizat Nurdauletov
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received Prosecutor General of Kazakhstan Gizat Nurdauletov, Kazinform reports citing the Akorda press office.
The Prosecutor General reported to the President on the measures taken to ensure law and order in the country amid state of emergency.
The Head of State was informed about the measures launched by law-enforcement structures to prevent artificial deficit of individual protection means, countering false and provocative data as well as violation of quarantine regime.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev stressed the importance of observance of rights of citizens, interests of society and ensuring law and order in conditions of temporary restrictive measures.
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of State
- President of Kazakhstan signs amendments to Tax Code
- Kazakh President awards ambassadors rank of Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev: Lessons of the historic figure
- Government comes up with plan to impose quarantine on July 5 – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis