Head of State OKs amendments to law on court system
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the amendments to the Constitutional Law «On amendments to the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On court system and the status of judges in the Republic of Kazakhstan», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The text of the Law is to be published in the press.
- Head of State receives akim of Turkestan region
- Head of State receives Mongolian Foreign Minister
- President Tokayev to take part in CIS Heads of State Council meeting
- Head of State sends congratulatory telegram to Amir of Qatar
- Kazakh President receives Foreign Minister of India
- Head of State receives Slovak Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis