Head of State launched fast food production in South Kazakhstan region
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - A fast food production has been launched by President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev in Kazygurt district of South Kazakhstan region via a teleconference held within the framework of the sitting on the result of the industrialization program in the first half of 2016.
It should be noted that "Lotus Food Company LLC" LLP is capable of producing 1079 tons of products of year. It total, seven projects amounting to 5.7 bln tenge are implemented in the Kazygurt district.
"Development of small and medium-sized business, as you all know, is the main task I set before the Government," N. Nazarbayev noted.
- Kazakh President to deliver video message at UNGA High-Level Meeting
- President Tokayev’s past week in review
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Tokayev extends congratulations at 8th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President receives Emergency Situations Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis