Head of State gives Governor of National Bank instructions
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Governor of the National Bank Yerbolat Dossayev, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was informed about the preliminary results of the monetary policy implementation for 11 months of 2020, the current situation and prospects for the recovery of global financial markets, as well as measures to implement the program for the development of the national payment system until 2025.
The President also heard a report on the state of pension assets and proposals to improve the efficiency of public debt management.
In addition, Erbolat Dossaev informed President Tokayev about the main directions of digitalization of the National Bank and the financial sector in the medium term.
In conclusion, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev gave the Governor of the National Bank a number of specific instructions.
- Kazakhstan approves new Government
- National Public Confidence Council to convene in Feb
- Head of State expresses condolences to Indonesia over devastating earthquake
- President Tokayev takes part in Majilis' plenary session
- President signs decree to appoint Askar Mamin as Prime Minister
- President points out key tasks of Parliament
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis